A list of things to bring with you:
- Gloves, hat and scarf (the average temperature is −1.5°C)
- Waterproof boots or trekking boots (with a good grip in case there is ice)
- Layered clothing (like pullovers and cardigans, so that you can remove or add layers according to the weather and how fast you are moving)
- Swimming equipment (for SPA and sauna or why not doing some winter swimming?)
- Napkins for a runny nose
- A postcard to pin in the office 5072 where Vladislav works
Most of us work on the “dark” side of Chemicum. Meeri is from the “rusted” Physicus (on the back plan), where they have a nice sauna.
Soon there will be an opportunity to apply money for one-to-ten months-long visits, study and research at the university of Tartu.
Scholarships is offered to foreign master and doctoral students. See more at: http://adm.archimedes.ee/stipendiumid/en/programm-dorapluss/dora-pluss-tegevus-2/#sthash.VPHdRrKc.dpuf
Let us know if you are interested to do some collaborations with us and we are happy to help!